WIN the Ultimate SA Christmas Stocking!
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via internet only and is open to South Australian residents only.
On entering this competition, entrants license the Promoter (Brand South Australia) to use the Entry Content across its channels in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, in perpetuity, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). Entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
Upon entering, entrants will be automatically subscribed to the Promoter’s mailing list. This is a condition of entry. Once subscribed, entrants can update their email preferences to suit their interests, or unsubscribe at any time via the prompts on all of the Promoter’s email newsletters.
If entrants do not consent to their contact details and email address being retained by the Promoters for the purposes of contacting the winners and to receive further communications from the Traders (Promotor’s) of this event they should not enter.
The Promoter will not use the entrants email address for any other purpose, and will not disclose or sell it without consent. The entrant can withdraw permission for the Promoter to contact them at any time. If entrants have questions about the use of their email address, that are encouraged to contact Brand South Australia directly at [email protected] or at (08) 8211 8111.
The Promoter will not sell, trade or rent the entrants personal identification information to others.
Whenever the Promoter collects, and otherwise deals with an entrants personal information, they are governed by the South Australian Government’s Information Privacy Principles. For more information and a copy of these guidelines, visit the Privacy law in South Australia web page.
By entering this Promotion, the entrant: (a) consents to any dealings with their Entry Content that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in an entry; (b) agrees not to assert any moral rights (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry or publicity materials containing any part of their entry, against the Promoter, its assigns, licensees and successors in title; and (c) undertakes to the Promoter that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
Entrants (and their companions, as relevant) may be required by the Promoter to participate in photo, recording, video or film session(s), and they grant the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) to the Promoter to use in any manner it sees fit.
Any costs associated with accessing the promotional sites or channels remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the internet service provider. Any details entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid and result in an ineligible entry.
Entry is free and open to anyone who fulfils the entry criteria below. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
To enter, participants must:
- Complete all necessary fields in the entry form.
- Be present at the QBE Insurance Carols by Candlelight event on Saturday 15 December 2018.
It is a condition of entry that the winning entrant is willing to accept the prize as presented to them on stage in the opening proceedings of the QBE Insurance Carols by Candlelight event on Saturday 15 December 2018. If you do not agree to accept the prize on stage, you should not enter.
Entrants release all Social Media Platform(s) and its/their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledge that: (a) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Social Media Platform; (b) any information provided by the entrant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to any Social Media Platform; and (c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to any Social Media Platform.
Entrants must be aged 18 or over and can only enter in their own name.
Multiple entries are not permitted.
The promotional period commences on Wednesday 21 November 2018 at 9am, and concludes on Saturday 15 December 2018 at 7pm (ACDST).
The winner will be notified by phone on Saturday 15 December 2018 at 7pm.
It is the responsibility of the entrant to answer their phone if they are selected. If the winning entrant does not pick up or return the call within 5 minutes, the prize will be given to the next runner up until a eligible winner is found.
Winning entries are randomly selected, and subject to the participant meeting the required criteria for entry.
Winning entries are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
In the event that the winner/s is ineligible or unable to accept the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions the prize will be offered to the next runner up.
The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide identity, proof of residency and /or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Proof of identification will be required upon prize collection.
The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or any technical error, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. All entry details become the property of the Promoter.
The Promoter and its related bodies corporate, contractors and agencies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or redemption of any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
Entry content must not include:
- Any image, video, recording or other kind of depiction of any other person (except incidentally and not prominently) without that person’s express consent. If a person is a minor, the express consent of the minor’s parent or guardian must be obtained before being included in any Entry Content (and if the minor is over 13, the minor’s express consent must also be obtained). Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
- Any content that in the Promoter’s opinion contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which may include, without limitation, content involving nudity, malice, violence or swearing); and
- Any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other content in which copyright subsists. The content must be an original work of the entrant.
If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.
These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.
Prize is the Ultimate SA Christmas Stocking, worth over $5,000
The prize contains:
- Adelaide Fringe 1x $100 voucher
- Adelaide Festival Centre 2 x tickets to official opening night and after-party of North by Northwest valued at $200.00
- Adelaide Oval Roof Climb 2 x RoofClimb passes valued at $208.00
- Adelaide Zoo, 1 x Family Pass (2 adults, 2 children) valued at $91.50
- Ashton Valley Juice, 2 x 750ml Sparkling Apple + Strawberry Juice, 2 x 1L Premium Apple + Strawberry Clear Juice, 3 x 330ml Apple + Strawberry Sparkling Juice, valued at $ 33.64, Applewood Distillery, 1 x Applewood Gin, 1 x Okar Bitter Amaro, 1 x Carter’s Original Coffee Liqueur, valued at $170.00
- Bickfords, 1x 23rd Street on Melbourne Experience valued at $500.00 + (money-can’t-buy experience)
- Charlesworth Nuts, 1 x ultimate Indulgence Hamper valued at $250.00
- CIBO, 1 x $200 voucher, 1 x keep cup, coffee beans, valued at $250.00
- Forage and Feast, 1 x Hamper valued at $5.00
- Robern Menz, 1 x Indulgence Box valued at $49.95
- Goodlife Pizza, 1 x Voucher valued at $100.00
- Hahndorf Resort, 1 x Voucher to BIG4 Hahndorf Resort valued at $358.00
- Haigh’s Chocolates, 1 x Milk Chocolate Speckles Gift Tin, 1 x Milk Chocolate Hollow Christmas Tree, 1 x Milk & Dark Chocolate Nut Mix Gold gift box, valued at $54.95
- Hegs Pegs 10 x bags of Hegs Pegs, valued at $60.00
- I Choose SA tote bag 1 x valued at $5.00
- I Choose SA t-shirt 1 x valued at $20.00
- I Choose SA apron 1 x valued at $20.00
- I Choose SA 2 x sticker sheets valued at $10.00
- Jonny’s Popcorn 3 packs 115gm popcorn valued at $9.00
- Kytons Bakery 1 x Christmas hamper including 700g Christmas pudding, mince pies, gourmet fruit cake, apricot macadamia slice, 1 x Larry Lamington plush, valued at $75.00
- Maggie Beer 2 x Quince Paste valued at $15.00
- Moo Yoghurt 1 x Voucher valued at $30.00
- Nippy’s 1 x Carton (12 units) Nippy’s Long Life 500ml Choc milk 1 x Carton (24 units) 200ml Long Life Lactose Free Strawberry Milks, valued at $61.20
- Pick a Local, Pick SA! 1x box of cherries valued at $100
- Prancing Pony 1x case Indie Kid Pilsner $90.99
- Priority Health/Premium Choice 1 x Naughty and Nice Christmas Hamper valued at $80.00
- Romeos Foodland 1 x Voucher valued at $500.00
- RAA Travel 1 x RAA Travel Voucher valued at $500.00
- San Remo 1 x ‘Love Pack’ containing pasta ingredients, 2 x Balfours Christmas Hampers, valued at $120
- Serafino Wines, 1 x dozen wines valued at $170.00
- Tuckers Natural Crackers 12 x Boxes gourmet bites, 12 x Boxes Gourmet Crackers, 1 x natural cheeseboard valued at $115.00
- Spring Gully Foods 1 x Gift Hamper valued at $30.00
- Sprout Cooking School 1 x Voucher valued at $220.00
- Superloop ADL500 1 x GA passes for 2 adults + 2 children valued at $60.00
- Tbar 3 x compartment tea chests including 30 tea bags valued at $24.90
- Tour Down Under 1 x adults + 2 children admission passes valued at $90.00
- Wallis Cinemas 1 x Family pass (2 x adults 2 children under 14) valued at $50.00
- Coriole & Kris Lloyd Artisan 1 x $100 worth of Coriole wine and Kris Lloyd Artisan products valued at $100.00
The winner must be available to collect the full prize from the Brand South Australia offices at Level 1/15 Leigh St before COB Thursday 20 December 2018.
Traders (Promoter’s) name and address: Brand South Australia Aston House, Level 1/15 Leigh Street Adelaide, South Australia.