The unmistakable sound of rock ‘n’ roll with ring out across South Australian retirement villages, with a series of free community events being held next month. Leading retirement living operator Stockland is inviting over 55s and their families to attend one of its five open day events from 18 – 22 February, 2019. A live band will play well-known rock ‘n’ roll hits while complimentary food and drinks are served, with attendees also able to tour the villages.
Stockland’s free rock ‘n’ roll events for retirees will be held from 2PM – 4PM at:
– Lightsview Retirement Village – 26 East Parkway, Lightsview on Monday 18 February
– Bay Village Retirement Estate – Philip Avenue, Victor Harbor on Tuesday 19 February
– Somerton Park Seniors’ Living Community – 91 Diagonal Road, Somerton Park on Wednesday 20 February
– Unity Retirement Village – 38 Taylors Road, Aberfoyle Park on Thursday 21 February
– Hillsview Retirement Village – 18 McHarg Road, Happy Valley on Friday 22 February