313 Payneham Road
Are you prepared for violence in your workplace?
Don’t wait for an avoidable critical incident to occur in your workplace to start the conversation about aggression and violence.
Develop a range of responses for safely managing angry, aggressive, threatening and potentially violent behaviour including the following:
– Identify angry, aggressive and intimidating behaviour.
– Learn early intervention strategies to help manage the situation.
– Understand how your behaviour can escalate or defuse the situation.
– Learn to integrate de-escalating techniques with personal safety strategies.
– Know when to take verbal assertive control in an aggressive situation.
– Identify techniques for managing intimidation including knowing when to exist the scene and how to exit safely.
Managing Aggressive Behaviour and Personal Safety has increasingly become an important issue for organisations. Our facilitators, with over 25 years experience in this area, will create a unique balance between concentrating on professional effective de-escalation techniques and practically managing personal safety.